Instructions for accessing the Fabric
In order for us to process your data, you will need to set up an account at the BDC site and sign a data license with them to get the address lists for the counties you have served according to the 477 program. Click the link below for info on how to do that and see the summary of the instuctions on this page.
How to Access the BDC Fabric
- Send an email to CostQuest at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name and email of the provider’s contact person, the provider’s name, and the provider’s FCC Registration Number (FRN). You will be able to access the Fabric faster if the contract person provided in the email is someone who can sign the Fabric license agreement on behalf of the company.
- CostQuest will email the contact person identified in Step 1 further instructions and link to CostQuest’s website to create a user account.
- Create a user account – email and password – within CostQuest’s help desk system. Note: This is a unique account, not tied to any other existing FCC accounts.
- If you are authorized to sign a license on behalf of your company (you’re the licensee), skip to step 6. If you are not authorized to sign a license on behalf of your company, submit the contact information for the individual with that authority using the Add Licensee form available in the Request Your Data section of the help desk. To complete the form, you will need (a) the Name of the Licensee and (b) the Email address of the Licensee.
- After submitting the Add Licensee form, you can’t immediately proceed further since only the licensee may request the license. After you complete the Add Licensee form, the Licensee will receive an email with instructions to set up an account within 1-2 days. Once this email is received, the Licensee can request a license.
- If you are authorized to sign a license on behalf of your company, submit a License Request form, available under the “Request Your Data” section, “Step 1: Request a License” link of the help desk. To complete the request, you’ll need the following info:
- Principal Place of Business Address
- Phone Number
- Name and email address of an administrator who can add other recipients or counties covered by the license
- Contact information for data recipients receiving access to the data file